Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Another day in the Gilmore Family

Just going around the house, cleaning up after the kids!! Seems like it is never-ending but totally worth the work.  Tomorrow Amanda (best friend from Washington) flies in and I can't wait to see her.  She is fantastic and I miss her like crazy.  On top of all of that, Toby gets home from Oklahoma Friday night; two weeks is a really long time without him.  

A FEW OF MY KIDDOS:

My sweet little boy was out.  Crashed their for several hours.  I got a lot done, but you can't help but peek on them once in a while.  What blessings they are!

Gosh, she is getting so big!  It makes me so sad, she is such an amazing little girl and I can't imagine life without her!

This one is all boy!! He is so much fun and keeps me so busy.  He was so proud of the fact that he "climbed" up the tree (I put him up there).  How can you not love their innocence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment