Sunday, August 23, 2009

Because of them...

Because of them...





I found out that you can be utterly exhausted, love completely and have a broken heart all at the same time...













I learned that babies are more work than you could ever imagine, but at the end of the day they bring more joy then you knew possible...














I realized that it is only cute once in your life to cook in the nude with piggy tails, dimples and tenny shoes...













I found out that someone else could love her as much as me...



















I experienced an emotion I still can't explain...







I finally appreciated fully the advice these amazing women shared with me and how much it had an impact on my life, as a woman and a mother...














I learned that "that" much drool can come out of one little man...
















But I learned that bath time can fix just about anything...










I found out the meaning of "big blue eyes" and the role they play in my daily life...











I was reminded of the preciousness of a newborn baby and the presence they bring into your home...
















I was also reminded of the "messy" baby stage again, but how much laughter is in a home with a baby...














I found out that "chocolate" kisses are the best kind...















I learned that Bob the Builder CAN fix it...

















And little girls really are "daddy's girls"...











I realized that the "boys" in my life can touch my heart in ways I never imagined...
















And dinosaurs can be the greatest form of amuse-
ment...












That school pictures are as good as Christmas and a birthday all in one...

















Good or bad...












And that there will be days in our lives that will FOREVER top the record books...












I have also had the oppor-
tunity to find out that there are some people you can be complete-
ly silly around and they will love you know matter what...








And then there are those people that touch your life so deeply that you aren't sure how you got so lucky to find them and love them and have it returned..











I learned that a walk on the beach, can truly be a walk at the beach...






Because of them I am truly blessed and my life is wonderfully complete!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss... I am praying for you and your family. Please know that we are all there with you.

    Love can move mountains.

    --Jessica Hawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... did you write that all yourself?? Cuz I think that needs to become a Hallmark card!! Haha... seriously, that was so sweet! I loved it, and it helped me look at my life and the blessings in it as well!

    ReplyDelete