Saturday, November 28, 2009

So many reasons to be thankful....

It is times like Thanksgiving that we tend to sit back and reflect on the things in our lives that we are the most grateful for. While watching my family this year, I was reminded of all the reasons I am grateful and why I love these four people so much.


I am thankful for...



A husband that knows how to joke around and find the humor
in "playing"







For a relationship between my husband and his son
that's bond only continues to grow stronger.










For a daughter to share those times
in the kitchen with.










For a dinner on the table this year, for we are so fortunate to have
one.







For those cheesy smiles
that light up our days.










For three healthy, happy, and beautiful children whom I would trade my own
life for.








For a husband that I am able to share this life with and not only
live it, but truly live it!








For our "family drives" and for the joy it brings to my life.








For crazy hair and the laughter it brings to all of us.








And Finally:

For the life we are given, for our safety, strength, and happiness that we enjoy every day. I know that I am so very lucky and blessed to have the life I do and hope to realize it more each day.

1 comment:

  1. Yes indeed, we are all very fortunate to have a healthy, happy, family oriented life.

    ReplyDelete