Sunday, October 18, 2009

My kids

Today, we went to Toby's Mom and Dad's ward to attend Sacrament Meeting. Floyd called us a few days ago and asked us to attend their meeting... we decided to go, who doesn't like being done with church earlier!

While getting ready that morning, we pulled it together in our family pretty quickly. The kids got ready without too many problems and Toby and I were able to get ready a lot faster since we weren't breaking up fights.

We went to church and it was a great meeting! Floyd was put into the bishopric as the first counselor and it was a wonderful experience. I am so grateful to have been able to share in the moment with them. On our way home, I began reflecting on the many reasons I am so thankful for my life and my children. There are so many I can't imagine listing them all or trying to even understand them all, but I love my children and am so glad that they are mine. They are good kids and they are the light of my life. I can't imagine my world without them and can't imagine having children any better than these ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment